Graduate Portfolio Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a results-oriented team. Become a Portfolio Manager at one of the UK's leading foreign exchange brokers.
We have got a rare opportunity to join a leading foreign exchange broker, based in Central London. The company is passionate about two things - employee satisfaction and providing their clients with real value. Their service is underpinned by innovative technology and a fully-customised dashboard that gives them the edge over their competition.
The Portfolio Manager will join the company's brand-new London office and take on the vital role of prospecting new and existing clients for the Senior Partners.
This job would suit an ambitious, entrepreneurial graduate who is excited by the opportunity to become a key member of a high performing FX broking firm. The company is at a crucial stage of its development and this opportunity could lead to an extremely lucrative career in the UK's leading FX Brokerage firm.
The Portfolio Manager will be a vital member of the team, using their people skills, creativity and entrepreneurial insight to build relationships with prospective clients and win new business for the company. Day-to-day, you will:
- Research target markets to uncover opportunity.
- Work with the Senior Partners to map out target markets.
- Drive new business by prospecting over the phone, email and social media.
- Book and attend conference meetings.
- Represent the company at industry events.
This is a commercial role with a strategic dimension, and will be ideal for a graduate who wants to hit the ground running, learn quickly and make a big impact upon the company they work in.
Why do I want this job? Training, progression and opportunity
- Begin your career at a company full of smart people who love what they do and thrive on success.
- Join a company that's growing quickly in the UK, with all the opportunities for development and progression that entails. This role is the perfect starting point for a graduate looking for a long-term career in FX.
- Gain Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
Fun stuff: company culture and benefits
The company has a work-hard play-hard feel, and the management team firmly believe in investing in their staff's satisfaction and happiness to get the very most out of them. Benefits include:
- Lucrative commission package that could see you earning more than £80,000 in your first year.
- 25 days' holiday.
- Luxurious incentive prizes and holidays.
- Team nights out.
- Degree educated
- Excited by a career in Foreign Exchange
- Motivated by money
- Previous sales experience is desirable
If you believe that you have the ambition and personality to thrive in this role, please submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today. Please note that as we receive over 70 applications per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within two working days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.