Paraplanner - Witney
Our client, a leading Wealth Management company dealing with Investments and Pensions for high net worth individuals are now looking for a Paraplanner to join their existing team. They are looking for someone that has very good report writing experience. Diploma Qualified is desirable but not essential.
Based in Witney you will be responsible for the following;
- To provide all employees with a focal point for technical enquiries and to produce compliant
reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) to support
the recommendations made by their adviser.
- To write comprehensive suitability reports for both existing and potential clients which are
readable, compliant, and technically accurate (from templates but with the ability to write
- To provide support to the adviser team on technical matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production of new business reports and recommendations.
- Following client meetings ensure the Fact Find and all other relevant financial information is obtained in order to proceed with a full financial needs analysis.
- Liaise with Business Administration for any additional information required.
- Liaise with Investment, and accounts and dealing teams in respect of reviews of existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers.
- Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients’ financial plans.
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Willingness to undertake study.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse dealing system.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, whilst managing workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure at times.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Mentor Junior members of the team.
- Provide leadership for the team.
- Good knowledge of Courtiers business processes, standards, policies and procedures.
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry of which a minimum of
- 2 years has been in a paraplanning role within a firm of financial advisers.
- Produce Technical Bulletins for website and client emails.
If you feel like you would be good for this role please contact Harry at Blakemore Recruitment.