Role – Sales Support
Salary – £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Location – Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
Are you an enthusiastic individual with both sales and administrative experience?
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity within customer service? Do you want to be working for a fast-growing company with the opportunity to progress? Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a long-standing client within the Henley, Oxfordshire area. They are currently looking for a self-confident worker to join their busy Sales Support team.
What will I be doing as a Sales Support?
- Providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers and clients
- Adhering to industry procedures
- Advising customer and clients on stock availability
- Directly reporting to the Sales Support Manager
- Issuing credit notes for relevant product returns
- Processing sales and product orders onto SAGE within a 2-hour window
- Overseeing and maintaining stock levels
- Producing daily invoices for all distributed stock
- Reviewing outstanding daily customer orders
- Answering a busy business telephone and directing these through to the correct personnel
- Responding to a busy email account within 12 hours
I should apply for the role of Sales Support if I have…
- Previous sales and administrative experience
- Working knowledge of SAGE – desirable but not essential, training available
- Strong communication skills both oral and verbal
- Excellent IT skills, with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and use your own initiative
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
Easy transport routes from; Benson, Beaconsfield, Cholsey, Goring, Hambleden, Maidenhead, Marlow, Nettlebed, Sonning Common, Stoke Row, Wargrave, Wallingford, Watlington
Job Type – Permanent, Full-Time, 9.00 – 17.30
Ref.No – JP163
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Sales Support role, please contact Jade Powell at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.