ACC Freight Management is a leading freight forwarding company which has been established since 1996. We deliver pro-active, innovative and cost-effective freight solutions worldwide.
We are seeking a pro-active, result driven, hardworking and capable Freight Forwarder to be based at our Bristol Office.
The role will command a salary of between £18K and £20K depending on experience.
Job Location - Home Close Stables, Station Road, Iron Acton, Bristol, BS37 9TA
Responsibilities and Job Structure
At ACC we are looking for somebody ideally with previous Accounts knowledge. The candidate should be an excellent team player but also have the ability to work on their own.
The core of the role will be to deal with both Sales/Purchase invoicing duties and credit control. This will involve liaising with customers by email and telephone. One of the key parts of the role is for the candidate to deliver exceptional customer service, which is something ACC prides itself on. The candidate will also have to ensure that accurate records are kept via our computer database.
In addition to the above the candidate will be involved with general office duties, which are involved with running a small business.
In reward for their success, the company offers a fantastic environment with the normal benefits of working for a successful market leading and professional freight forwarding company.
Skills & Qualifications Required
• Computer Literate - Understanding of Sage, Word and Excel, and a keen attitude to learn tailor made systems.
• The candidate must be confident and outgoing with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and to be able to prioritise a busy work schedule.
• A good standard of education is required, we are looking for a candidate who has a GCSE in Math’s and English (written and Verbal).
• As mentioned above, the candidate will have ideally have previous Accounts experience.
• An analytical mind-set with a keen eye for detail and quality.