Finance regional Business Partner
We are excited to offer you a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent private companies. With site locations nationwide, the business is currently enjoying steady growth due to recent acquisition.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for overseeing all accounting reporting functions of the company.
- Monitor and evaluate financial performance across the company.
- Communicating implications and suggested actions, so financial targets are met.
- Own and manage the budget and planning process for Regional performance
- Be accountable for the production of monthly management accounts and understanding of key business drivers,
- Provide insightful commentary on actual results and challenge/support business cases to ensure benefits are clear and realistic Customer performance and analysis including commentaries
- Preparing KPIs, both financial and non-financial, covering business results, variances and performances trends
- Supporting key projects to help drive performance and improve processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all senior staff and attend Executive Team/Senior team meetings to add value by explaining/communicating and if necessary, interpreting complex financial issues.
- Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA finalist, QBE or Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Previous large multi-site company experience essential.
- Proven finance business partnering experience essential.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills - the role requires interaction across all operational functions of the business both financial and non-financial.
- Comfortable in challenging stakeholders and operating within an environment of change.
This position will be regional UK Nationwide (can be home based or based in a regional office). Requirement to go to regional offices regularly.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual to work for a market leader who is currently experiencing fast growth. In addition you will receive a competitive benefits package. To apply please send your most recent CV to Karen Ellis Today.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.