Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive - REL Field Marketing (Mondelez)
Are you are a chocolate loving job seeker? Look no further; the job of your dreams is right here!
As the world's leading chocolate maker, Mondelez have melted many hearts (including our own) with brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, Belvita and Ritz.
Grab this opportunity to represent these brands in store! You will push our sales further than ever before, create delicious moments of joy for people all over the UK and sail the chocolate ship to success!
You will be:
- Working 24 hours per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are preferred but we can be flexible!)
- Covering London and surrounding areas, covering postcodes E1, 14, 2 / EC2M / EC2V / N1, 4, 7, 8, 19, 22 / NW1-3, 5, 6, 8, 11 / SW1V / SW1Y / SW6, 7 / W1D / W1T / W2 / WC2E
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison's, Sainsbury's and Co-Ops within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, driving compliance and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your territory to deliver 100% coverage
In return we will offer you:
- £10.00 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile
- Frequent prizes and rewarding incentives to acknowledge your hard work
- A sense of pride working for the team who won 'Team of the Year' at the FMBE 2015 awards
Please note that you must have a full UK driving licence and your own reliable vehicle.
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today! Or if you need further convincing see the info below:
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply Now!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive. Looking for part time, flexible hours
All aboard the chocolate ship!