An exciting opportunity for a part-qualified Project Accountant to join a fast paced, skilled and growing finance team within a multi-national, industry leading consultancy firm set in the heart of vibrant Cambridge. Within this role the Project Accountant will be responsibility for the establishment of projects alongside the budgets and continued monitoring of the financial management systems.
A fast paced and highly skilled consultancy business who allow the employees the freedom and innovative space to find new ways of achieving their tasks. Based in Cambridge and working from state of the art facilities the employees really are empowered and given the chance to develop providing a brilliant career step.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Divisional Accountant to ensure the smooth running of the team
- Establishing projects and the corresponding budget and forecasting reports
- Maintaining the performance of the financial management systems
- Preparation of operating ex[penditure analysis for a designated portfolio
- Oversea entity cash, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the tracking of actual spend against the budget
- Preparing and uploading detailed and accurate reports and journals
- Assisting in the audit process
- Liaise closely with the project managers and directors providing key financial assistance
The successful Project Accountant will:
- CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
- Show an interest in international work as well as travel for short term missions
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- An ambitious individual who is very keen on development
- Confident in creating and maintaining key relationships within the business
- Show a proven track record in finance
The successful Project Accountant will be making a fantastic career move in joining the fast paced and challenging role within this Cambridge based consultancy firm, although challenging will be highly rewarding. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package which will include the opportunity to complete your studies alongside potential overseas travel.