Sales Support Executive - Investments
A growing and dynamic Investment Management company based in the city, have the newly created opportunity for a friendly and professional Sales Support Assistant to join their team.
This is an interesting and varied role which offers a very supportive working environment and genuine opportunities for future progression in addition to exam sponsorship and an excellent benefits package.
The main focus of the role is to support the Sales Team’s generation of new business by:
- Being the first point of call on the Sales Line & external mailbox - Dealing with inbound advisor & investor queries to an excellent standard
- Providing key support to 1 or more of the Relationship Managers
- Providing administrative and technical support to the wider sales team in order to support their existing client relationships
- CRM data entry to ensure records are up to date. Production of reports such as Pipeline & business written
- Maintaining and submitting the Sales Team expenses
- Preparing meeting packs for business development managers
- Undertaking ad hoc research projects
- Providing valuations to clients and their advisers
- Sending Commission/AFC emails and collecting and liaising with IFA’s regarding payments
- Providing administration/sales support to the wider distribution team as required
- Creating and maintaining procedure documents for administrative tasks. Improving the internal systems to ensure the team works in an efficient way
- Responding to requests for due diligence reports
- Processing and responding to updates of advisor Information (Bank Details, Changes of address etc)
- Organise travel when required for the Sales Team
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants must possess the following:
- Exceptional phone manner and communication skills
- Customer Service either as part of an administration role or within Investment Management
- Use of a CRM database such as Salesforce would be preferred
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
Competencies required for this position are:
- Where accuracy is key, you take responsibility for your work and strive to get it right first time; people can rely on your work.
- Deliver high quality output that enhances the companies reputation for expertise.
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely - verbally and in writing.
- Can handle the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proactive work attitude & able to come up with new ideas
- Exceptional phone manner
- Open minded and can adapt to changing priorities
- Self starter - set goals and objectives and strive to meet them.
- Good team player - prepared to 'roll sleeves up’ and help out when team members are busy
- Work hard when necessary to get things done - you go the extra mile and can be relied upon to deliver.
Apply today for further information!