My client is looking for a motivated and outgoing person to join their growing sales team. There are new opportunities being launched for customers in the new year. We would like someone to drive their services and widen the customer base.
You would be working at a newly renovated, state of the art site in Wakefield ensuring customers know where the best training facility is in the area.
You need to be confident and personable and keen to drive sales over the phone and be excited to speak to a range of different people. Having excellent communication skills are not essential but will be needed within this role. You will have to chance to develop and improve yourself with your team and share your successes with your colleagues. Detailed training will be given before you start the role to ensure you have everything you need to succeed and grow.
This role will look to constantly develop and improve your skills within the business with clear progression paths. In such a fast-paced environment there are always numerous opportunities you can work towards.
- Calling new clients and selling training products and services
- Setting up new appointments for the field sales team to follow up
- Identify and develop new opportunities and cross sell all our services
- Manage and maintain our internal systems (CRM)
- Build and enhance quality relationships with clients
- Good telephone manner
- The working hours for this role is 8:30-5, Monday to Friday
- Salary starting at 17,000 - £22,000 DOE
- Bonuses achieved after sales targets are met over a certain amount
- Driving licence desired but not required