Customer Case Handler
Think Specialist Recruitment have registered a great role for a Customer Case Handler to join an expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make your mark in a very successful global business.
Working in an open plan, vibrant and friendly office, it will be your duty to provide customer support to escalated cases. The nature of the cases will be predominantly handling complaints and ensuring all compliance checks are completed, so a background in complaints handling and financial services is essential. The ideal candidate will have fantastic and clear communication skills, professionalism, friendly personality and ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding when speaking with customers.
Offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 you will also be entitled to an annual bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Duties to include:
- Ensuring all complaints are correctly identified and responded to within set timeframes
- Investigating complaints according to the FCA guidelines with accuracy
- Ensuring all parties are updated regularly
- Correspondence via telephone, email and letter
- Liaising with external contacts where relevant
- Dealing with final response communications
- When necessary corresponding with the Financial Ombudsman Service in order to ensure a fair outcome for customers
- Presenting complaints data to management level
- Minute taking and other administrative duties
- Knowledge of the FCA guidelines
- Experience handling escalated queries and complaints
- A commitment to treating customers fairly to ensure positive outcomes
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Work independently to deadlines
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Good problem-solving skills and a logical methodical thought process
- Ability to think outside the box when required to ensure positive outcomes
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.