This exciting role is predominately a telephone-based sales consultant role, there will be some client travel involved after successfully completing probation.
Providing consultation to your clients, you will be involved in selling by face to face interaction and by telephone, gaining a full insight into their requirements. Having confidence and flare, you will effectively adapt your selling style by building rapport whether over the telephone, face to face or through social media to meet your client's individual needs. Provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on a solution, with a view to achieving your individual and team's sales targets.
You will be heading up a specific market within the technology industry, as a problem solver you will identify key areas for growth and sales opportunities.
Key skills as a Sales Consultantwill include:
- Previous technical sales experience is essential, ideally telephone based or face-to-face
- Experience of having worked in a sales-based environment
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and respond accordingly
- Ability to recognise customers style and adapt selling technique to suit
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 with uncapped commission
- Technical or complex service sales: 1 year (Preferred)