Part time PA - Temp to Perm
Our Client, an international company with modern head offices in Watford, is currently recruiting for a part time Personal Assistant. The role will involve supporting a number of Business Directors within this exciting and fast-paced company. We are looking for candidates with strong PA experience, excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to prioritise alongside a strong use of initiative. Our client can offer a positive working environment, a generous pay and benefits package, and the chance to make a positive difference in a global business.
Please note the working hours for this position are Monday - Friday (10:00am - 3:00pm). The successful candidate must be available to work 5 days a week.
Initially on a temporary basis, this temp to perm position would suit candidates that can interview and join the team as soon as possible.
Overview of duties:
- Complex Diary management
- Flexibility to attend occasional off-site meetings
- Book meeting rooms and organise attendees and refreshments
- Organising travel and logistics
- Create and update the organisational charts
- Managing Director's expenses using online system
- Provide Admin support to various teams within the business
- Processing purchase orders (SAP)
- Creating and ordering business cards and marketing merchandise (ordering/ printing/ distribution)
- Updating internal systems and databases
- Highly computer literate
- Strong PA experience working supporting a number of Directors
- Experience with complex diary management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Hands-on "can do" attitude
This role is an office-based position however on occasion you may be required to go to meetings off-site to aid with your office-based function.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.