School Administrator Secondary School - Hillingdon
We are working in partnership with a Secondary school in the borough of Hillingdon. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, friendly and professional individual to join a fantastic school as an administrator. This position is to start immediately, and they are looking for someone to commit to 3 day per week.
The school are looking for an experienced administrator to start immediately on a part time basis. As a school administrator, you will be an integral part of the education and support of the children. You will be required to work alongside the office manager and carry out daily administrative tasks. This will include liaising with parents, governors and visitors and offering a high standard of secretarial support to management and teachers. Therefore, working with discretion and confidentiality are imperative.
You must have at least 12 months experience working within an administration or an educational establishment, knowledge of the School Information Management System (SIMS), good organisational and communication skills. You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, manage work load and maintain and build relationships.
- Good team working skills
- Experience using SIMS
- Fully understand and be aware of safeguarding and child protection in relation to the Children's Act 2004 and Working Together.
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent ICT skills and the ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven success in an administrative role
- Current DBS
To apply for this position please send your CV ASAP to Lucy at ASQ Education or alternatively contact her on .
We are currently working on numerous vacancies, so if this position is not quite for you, please send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.