Reed Finance are working with a leading international bank based in the City looking to grow its Regulatory Reporting Team.
This is a new position that will involve working with senior stakeholders such as the Head of Finance & the Chief Financial Officer. The purpose of this role is to set up and manage the day to day functions of the bank's new subsidiary.
- Preparation of COREP, FINREP & Liquidity reports (LCR, FSA 47/48) & ALMM reporting
- Help in rolling out the Lombard Regulatory Reporting Platform for the Bank
- Compile and report other reporting requirement including those of the parent
- Validate the regulatory reports prepared by other stakeholders before submission to the regulators
- Develop strong working relationships with senior management & other departments within the bank.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Minimum 3 years regulatory reporting experience within a bank
- Have ability to work independently
- Team Management/Leadership experience is a plus
This is an urgent hire for my client so please apply as early as possible as this could benefit your application provided you have relevant experience.