As PR Executive, you will support the wider PR and Marketing team to help create high-profile campaigns for some of the UK's leading and best known health supplements. First class training will be provided with good prospects for career development.
Award winning and leading healthcare FMCG business.
PR Executive responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support the wider PR team in the execution of stand-out creative PR plans in print, broadcast, social media and online, including social and influencer engagement
- Action core proactive and reactive media relations
- Create strategic PR plans in line with commercial and corporate objectives
- Generate creative ideas generating/writing/issuing of press releases and features
- Cultivate new media contacts across specialist online and print media
- Assist in arrange media events and oversee activities in the launch of new products
- Provide creative input for stand-out media relations activity across all media
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience of the consumer health care market ideal
Previous experience working either in-house or in a PR agency team
Hard working and ambitious with a positive can do attitude.
Understanding and experience of digital PR and its role in today's PR mix
Previous experience of working in a PR consultancy or an in-house PR team
Proactive with excellent organisational skills
Can remain calm under pressure.
Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships quickly
Experience of social media management
PR Executive - London
Excellent career development opportunities