Billing and Invoicing Administrator
Are you experienced within Customer Service and ideally have knowledge of billing and/or invoicing? Our city centre based client require a Billing Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for the accurate billing and invoicing of a portfolio of your own accounts - you will meet monthly deadlines and ensure clients are billed correctly. This role will allow you to demonstrate your excellent numerical and verbal reasoning skills as well as providing first class customer service skills.
Salary: £17,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Managing your own portfolio of accounts and ensuring they are billed accurately
- Ensuring all billing profiles are set up correctly
- Timely resolution of all queries
- Apply billing changes when requested
- Sending reports and invoices when requested
- Assisting the Account Management team with information when needed
If you are proficient with Microsoft Office, experienced within Customer Service and can work under pressure and to deadlines, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.