Business Development Executive
Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £18,000 – 23,000 pa
A top Digital Agency in Wolverhampton require a Junior Business Development Executive to join the growing team and manage customer relations, as well as developing new business. The Junior Business Development Executive will be expected to be a confident communicator on the phone and over email in order to build long-lasting relationships with existing, new and prospective business.
The Business Development Executive will also be expected to learn the needs of the client base in order to be able to align products to the objectives of said clients.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Contact clients over the phone and over email on a regular basis;
- Ensure customer satisfaction is managed and action is taken on feedback;
- Understand the needs and expectations your client base;
- Be the internal voice and pass on the clients’ requirements to the team.
Business Development Executive Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the Digital space such as PPC, SEO, Marketing etc
- Ideally experience in a client facing role where communication over the phone is essential
- Confidence over the phone
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to get into the Business Development world and will offer a great chance for someone to grow and develop a career in Business Development and Digital Marketing.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today, or contact Zak at Premier IT Birmingham.