Delegate Sales Executive
Delegate Sales Executive - B2B Conferences & Events
Based in City, London
Basic salary up to £25K + Uncapped Commission, Year 1 OTE £35K + Benefits
We are looking for an ambitious sales professional who is looking to step into the world of events as a Delegate Sales Executive.
You will be joining a supportive and enthusiastic team of delegate sales professionals within an international conference & exhibitions business. The main focus of your role will be to identify & develop business relationships with senior professionals in blue chip organisations, to promote & sell tickets to attend high profile, large scale business events. These B2B events cover a range of business topics in markets such as; energy, finance, HR, Tech, Telco etc….
This role would suit a confident and professional graduate with excellent communication skills and sales experience in either a B2B or B2C call centre environment.
The client: Over 20 years experience, global network of offices, strong track record & reputation for creating & delivering exceptional large scale business conferences & exhibitions around the world.
This is a fast paced, office based varied delegate sales executive position. You will learn about the different B2B events our client produces you will liaise with senior level business professionals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying, contacting and securing paying delegates to attend large scale UK, European or international conferences & exhibitions
- Researching and understanding the industry sectors you are covering
- Selling features & benefits of each event to professional business delegates over the phone
- Building a network and generating new leads
- Cross selling across other company events
- Updating the database
- Working as part of a collaborative team of events professionals
- Achieving (and exceeding!) your targets and working within agreed deadlines.
- This position requires self motivation, a passion to achieve and determination to make things happen.
- This Delegate Sales Executive position would suit a recent graduate with B2B or call centre sales experience who is looking to develop a career within a commercial events industry.
- Experience of phone based sales would really help you get started in this job. You will spend 2-3 hours of your day on the phone talking with senior professionals from major industries so; confidence, credibility and the ability to engage over the phone is essential
- You will need excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Have motivation & ability to prioritise tasks and organise your time effectively
- Drive & ambitious to succeed - constantly achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, team player and supportive attitude
- Love learning new information and a naturally inquisitive by nature
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this Delegate Sales Executive Job or other similar positions.
Follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Researchers & Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.