My client are recruiting for a Stock Controller to join their team.
Key Competencies and Characteristics required:
Organised and committed individual able to work on own or part of team and able to work to deadlines.
General office management skills coupled with the relevant skills and experience to enable effective and accurate administration and data entry of stock processing, supplier delivery notes and certificates, internal picking notes and customer delivery notes
Excellent face to face and telephone communicator able to demonstrate ability to work with differing departmental needs and experience in managing work flow in a busy commercial environment.
Basic IT skills around Microsoft office software such as word, excel, and e-mail and use of scanners for online documentation
Assisting in the control, administration and accuracy of stock/supplier paperwork, such as delivery notes, pick notes and re-location of materials.
- Daily accurate processing of stock pick notes for customer and branch network sales orders via ERP stock control software.
- Data entry of supplier delivery notes (purchase orders) onto Holme Dodsworth stock software and accurately recording the correct weights and lengths.
- Updating internal location changes of stock movement between warehouses, customer and branches
- Sending out accurate delivery notes via stock processing for transport of customer/branch sales orders.
- Distribute internal paperwork accordingly to sales, warehouse and purchasing staff
- Recording transport manifest for internal local and national and 3rd party material distribution.
- To assist in answering the telephone, email and face to face stock queries
- Assist with returns of stock to Holme Dodsworth and suppliers.
- Scanning both electronic and manual filing of all supplier material certs
This role is Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Must have 1 years plus experience in a similar role.