Search have an exciting opportunity for a hard working and customer service focused individual to support a busy sales team.
Working for a high end brand, you will be joining a fast paced team and highly successful business. We are keen to speak to hard working administrators with fantastic customer service skills, who can work independently and at pace.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Self-driven with a "can do" attitude
- Previous experience in Admin/Customer Service roles
- Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
- A good problem solver
In order to apply for this role, you must be able to demonstrate all of the above, but most importantly, be enthusiastic about a new opportunity!
Interested? Apply via the link or get in touch with Kerry McFarlane at Search for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.