Assistant Financial Accountant - AAT Part Qualified
Our Client is looking to appoint a Part Qualified minimum level II AAT studier who is committed to their Qualifications and career in Finance and Accounts - Salary commencing from £20,000 plus study and benefits
Location; Salford with on site car park and close to Bus / Tram and Train Links
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Andrew Schofield
With our Client we are looking to appoint an Assistant Financial Accountant - who has commenced their AAT Studies AND who has also passed some exams.
We are looking for a committed character who is keen on career and personal development and who is also keen to move onto being a Financial Accountant. Our Client is also looking for a "character" - someone who can work as part of a robust and engaging team - but also be someone who can work independently and take managing their own workloads / plans and schedules.
The role will encompass;
- preparation of Sales and Purchase Ledgers for Month End
- preparation of a range of Bank Reconciliations - Sterling and Euros
- query management and resolution of a range of issues including - unallocated Payments and Disputed Invoices
- preparation of a range of detailed Reports for use at Board Level including - Cash Flow and Aged Debt
- assist with a range of reporting for inclusion of Month End Financial Accounting
- ad hoc projects as required
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.