Entry Level Sales Executive - No Experience Needed
Entry Level Sales Executive
City Of London
£25,000-£28,000 (for entry level) £40,000 OTE Year 1
My client is looking for a Trainee Sales Executive to join their most successful team in the company. There is a proven track record that the entry level Executives that have joined this team in the past have gone on to make 6 figure salaries within 3 years. They provide a thorough training programme and offer excellent salaries with uncapped commission.
Sales Executive - The role
- The Sales Executive will conduct outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
- will need to identify sales opportunities & pass all calls to the senior team to close.
- will need to Match products to established needs and liaise with each Sales team on an ongoing basis dealing with all areas of the business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
- will maintain regular and documented contact with an existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Minimum £25k basic salary
- £40,000 OTE Year 1
- Senior Consultant within 12 months
- Trips to Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training programme
- International client meetings
- Company phone and laptop
- Lunch clubs
- Free breakfast
- Top graduate with at least a 2.1
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Tech / IT
- Work ethic demonstrated alongside education
- Competitive background
The ideal Entry Level Sales Executive candidate will have some exposure to sales - retail sales, telesales, D2D sales, field sales, contact centre Sales Advisors or call centre Sales Executives are all welcome but this is not necessary! If you are passionate about sales and making it easier for our customers by putting them first. If you are articulate, enthusiastic and friendly with a great telephone manner then we would love to hear from you!