Business Development Manager
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and proven business development professional. This position is with a global business who dominates their market, and they are looking for a new business hunter to grow their business in the Bedfordshire area. Experience in the cleaning or industrial industry would be advantageous.
My client are a global business originating in Europe, who have expanded impressively in since their formation. They have around 20 offices in the UK alone, and are looking to increase on their already established dominance in their market. They offer a unique service, providing a solution to the needs of businesses from a range of industries and pride themselves on being an absolute specialist in this.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop and maintain your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within their organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's decision makers.
- Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in pricing solution/service.
- Arrange & conduct product demonstrations and training as required.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use of appropriate sales techniques to effectively influence and negotiate with clients.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Proven track record of developing new business.
- Experienced in field sales and territory management.
- Experience within high pressure sales environment.
- A high performer, driven by results.
- Maintains high standards of performance and can demonstrate thorough understanding of sales practice and principles.
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed sales targets.
- Confident and tenacious.
- Overcomes obstacles to achieve results.
- Field and office based split
- Fantastic earning potential
- Global business