This award winning, market leader is seeking Accounts Assistants to provide outstanding service to contractors in this specialist accountancy company. Working Monday to Friday office in one of the most amazing cultures around you will have the opportunity to have an opportunity to develop a long term career in a company that promotes from within. We are looking for people who have fantastic people skills and a real desire for a desire to gain a professional career in Accountancy - EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL
Established over 30 years ago this company has continued to expand and won multiple awards including investors in People silver status, Customer service Excellence and Best umbrella Company not once, but twice! 90% of their customers would recommend a friend.
As an Accounts Assistant you will;
- Deal with clients day to day queries and manage email responses
- Keep clients up to date with ongoing tax queries, deductibility, expenses etc
- Understand and reconcile weekly management accounts
- Deal with online expenses portable and what expenses are allowable
- Uses systems to analyse processes and suggest improvements
- Communicate HMRC deadlines to clients relating to VAT/PAYE and Corporation tax
To be successful as an Accounts Assistant
- We are interested in seeing candidates looking to develop a long term career in accountancy
- Experienced in phone based customer service phone and administration
- Experienced working in fast moving environment with good attention to detail
If you are looking to join a company that truly values their staff and invests in their futures, then look no further. Benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual company bonus, regular social events, regular incentives, local parking, excellent culture, free fresh fruit and refreshments and study support for further development of your career in accountancy.
As an Accounts Assistant, basic salary is £15000 to £18000. Don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.