Outbound Sales Executive
MSS People are working with an established client who require an Outbound Sales Executive to join their team based in Jarrow.
There is a dynamic working environment, where full training is provided and career progression is fully planned and supported. You will be provided with training from the internal training programme, which is designed to fully support and develop you, based on your existing skills set and in accordance with your existing strengths. For the right individual there will be exciting opportunities for promotion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Potentialise, prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from outbound calls
- Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customers application requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place.
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails
- Experience of working within an outbound Sales or Service environment is essential
- Highly self-motivated and reliable - willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Capable of working accurately under pressure, prioritising workload
- Enthusiastic attitude, professional manner and quick learner
- Good attention to detail and accurate keyboard skills
- Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes