Senior Compliance Manager - London - Up to £80,000
Fourthline are currently working with a well-established card provider who are looking to bring a Senior Compliance Manager into their growing team. Based in their London office, you will be reporting to and working closely with the Head of Compliance.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £78,000 + benefits and bonuses.
Work Pattern: Mon-Fri, 09:00 - 17:00
- Act as SME for Compliance Advisory team and wider Risk and Compliance teams;
- Liaise with Senior Management and Control Function holders to ensure staff meet their regulatory responsibilities.
- Act as deputy Head of Compliance in all aspects of the Head of role, engaging with internal and external Senior Stakeholders.
- Experience motivating, leading and mentoring a team of Compliance professionals.
- Solid understanding of EU and UK regulations relating to Credit Cards.
- Review annual and bi-annual audit review and Compliance Monitoring reports, amending where necessary.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please send an up-to-date CV to arrange a time to speak.