Job Title - Legal Secretary
Location - Chesterfield
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000
A traditional firm is offering a position for a legal secretary who ideally has experience of working in a busy legal practice. You will provide high levels of secretarial support and administration to a busy set of fee earners.
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management, bundle preparation and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- The Legal Secretary shall meet and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to organise busy diaries - including Outlook.
- Document production and audiotyping.
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience of working as a Legal Secretary is essential.
- Ideally a fast and accurate typist with a minimum typing speed of 60wpm.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.