Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/CDPPMCCG093
Exclusive members club in the city of London now hiring Chef de Parties! £27,000 salary package!
A funky city of London private members club is now in the hiring process for a select number of Chef de Parties to join their motivated and dedicated team on a permanent basis. Chef de Parties interested in these positions should have Hospitality and Catering industry experience on either Garnish, Larder or Sauce sections, and be fully capable of running a section from prep to service to order lists.
Exclusive city of London private members club Chef de Parties:
- Basic salary of £24,500
- ALL over time paid!
- Contracted 48 hours a week/working an average of 53 hours a week
- Vacancies available on Larder, Garnish and Sauce sections
- Working in a brigade of 12 chefs
- 40-50 covers a service
- Modern British brasserie-style cuisine
What we need from you:
- Previous experience at CDP level
- Previous experience in quality volume, brasserie-style service
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.