Credit Management Specialist
Wel are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client based in Sheffield. Our client specialises in providing bespoke solutions to Banks and Financial Institutions.
Due to an increase in workload our client is now looking to recruit a full time permanent Credit Controller. The hours of work are Monday to Friday a degree of flexibility is required due to the nature of our clients business.
- Working closely with other Credit Control staff
- Acting upon responses to chaser alerts
- Receiving payments
- Overseeing daily allocation of monies
- Chasing overdue accounts via Telephone calls, emails & letters
- Reviewing clients debts by age and amount
- Other duties associated with Credit Control.
- Previous experience within Credit Control
- Ability to deal with clients professionally
- Resolve issues in a timely effective manner
- Ability work within a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent base salary
- Excellent bonus
- On-site parking
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Additional incentives
- Opportunity to work with a well established organisation
- On-going training and development.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skill for this role, please forward your CV for consideration