Teacher of French - Senior School
Our client, a prestigious educational establishment based in Egham, is looking to recruit a French teacher for years 9 and above.
Candidates should have a degree in Modern Languages (French) with a minimum of 2 years experience teaching French at senior school level within a range of qualifications including AP and IB. If you can also teach Spanish, that would be an added advantage.
General responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of lessons to mixed ability classes (max 16 students) providing different tasks and work to suit the needs of individual students
- Planning, lesson preparation, homework assignments and tests
- Calculate and assign grades and provide written comments for students
- Attendance at meetings - departmental, parent/teacher, faculty and student meetings
- Participate in curriculum and professional development meetings and safeguarding
In addition you will be required to:
- Supervise 1 x study or lunch time supervision session per week
- Supervise an after school activity two days per week
The position is offered on a permanent basis, full time, term time + 2 weeks.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location with your own transport. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.