Our client a leading law firm with a diverse range of clients, including FTSE and AIM companies. The firm specialises in commercial disputes of a global nature. People are key to their success, which is why they seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals in all regions of our global practice.
They are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their Finance team. The successful candidate will have previous legal experience and have knowledge of SARs.
- Reconciling invoices and supplier statements and entering onto the finance system.
- Processing a weekly payment run, in line with the terms agreed with suppliers and the firm’s set procedures.
- Processing and pre-approving staff expenses and raising a fortnightly payment run.
- Check and process CHAPS, BACS, FP and international payments from office and client accounts as required.
- Prepare Bank Balances email on a daily basis to send to EPs.
- Month end bank reconciliations of multicurrency office accounts.
- Assist with compiling monthly and weekly budgets and projections.
- Chase for delinquent time on a daily basis and distribute weekly time sheet to partners.
- General office admin, including distribution of mail and filing.
- Assisting Senior Finance Assistant with various other day to day tasks.
- Assisting with staff queries on time recording and expenses applications.
- Assisting Senior Finance Assistant with all aspects of billing to provide cover where needed
- Previous legal finance experience essential, with a robust knowledge of the SARs to ensure
- Experience of Aderant Expert preferred.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.