Our exclusive client is a successful manufacturer of specialist equipment supplying into the aerospace sector. Internal promotion has resulted in the business seeking to recruit a high calibre Financial Controller that will support the newly promoted Finance Director in the ongoing development of the finance team and function as a whole.
As part of the Senior Management Team your responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of an existing finance function, consisting of both qualified and non-qualified accountancy staff
- Oversee the preparation of monthly divisional and group reporting requirements
- Manage all aspects of external relationships including acting as the main point of contact for external auditors
- Preparation of detailed cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of annual tax returns including VAT
- Support in the development and implementation of new and improved ways of working
Our client is seeking a qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA with preferably experience gained within a firm of Chartered or Certified Accountants, demonstrate high levels of professionalism, ability to work cross functionally across the entire organisation and an enthusiastic and approachable manner.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a superb working environment and an array of employee benefits.