Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team based in Ilkeston. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £17,000 per annum.
Building on their existing business, we have recently taken over a new build portfolio of 55 apartments and next year a further 46 apartments will follow, alongside our continuous organic growth. This branch forms part of a larger branch network with the opportunity to grow within the business. You will work on a full-time basis and will receive a salary of £17,000 per annum.
They believe personality is the key to success and they are looking for someone who will embrace their individuality and bring personality to the role. The successful Lettings Negotiator will be a bright and confident character with a passion for people, initiative, a ‘can do’ attitude, and lots of energy.
Your responsibilities as their Lettings Negotiator:
- To identify & follow up on new leads/business generation
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Drafting tenancy agreements and renewals, carrying out inventories
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Helping build up our lettings brand and creating new ways to find tenants for our developments
- Various ad hoc duties
Experience & skills required to become their Lettings Negotiator
- Experience in property lettings
- Experience generating new business/canvassing
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a professional and friendly customer service
- Knowledge of lettings, landlord and tenant laws would be an advantage
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Available to work alternate Saturdays, from 09:00 to 13:00
Benefits of working for them
- Training and real support are provided to help you reach your potential
- Private healthcare, pension scheme and free annual eye tests after 1 year of service
- We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business and are a close team with a low staff turnover
- Immediate start available
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Lettings Negotiator then please click ‘Apply’ today!