Siamo Recruitment are working with an innovative and creative client within the construction industry. They are looking for someone to grow within their current sales department. They are a well-established company with a good reputation within the industry. They are looking for a driven individual to join them.
You’ll become a key and valued member of the small team by offering sales support, This will include a wide range of tasks which could vary from sales administration, account management, order processing and contacting new/existing customers. It will be a varied role with a lot of responsibility.
The ideal candidate will come from a customer service/ sales or account management background.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising and quoting clients for sales and enquiries
- Creation of sales emails and customer contact
- Working close with technical team, warehouse and sales in order to complete requirements
- Pursue missing, incomplete or unclear sales orders
- Quoting within sales guidelines
- Produce marketing campaigns and promote
- Contact customers and suppliers
- Manage and complete reports
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent administrative software skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Organised, detail orientated, able to work to deadlines Methodical and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Good Telephone Manners
- Previous commercial experience would be advantageous
- Pro-active by nature