Accounts Payable Assistant
A leading FMCG business is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy finance team based in West London.
You will work as part of a team of 4 Accounts Payable Clerks who will be responsible for processing and paying all supplier invoices for the group.
- Opening mail, sorting invoices by legal entity, scanning and filing invoices
- Processing supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Arrange for Non-PO invoices to be authorised
- Weekly payment runs, BACS
- New Suppliers Checking & Set Up
- Reporting outstanding invoices and issues as at month-end
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with any incoming supplier enquiries and requests
- Identifying areas for improvement both in terms of process and use of the system
Desirable Skills and Experience...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience (Ideally 2-3 years)
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups etc)
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach with a problem solving mind-set
- Focused and committed to the tasks
- Sage experience (desirable, not essential)