This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a global business working in a successful sales team as an External Sales Executive.
Our client is a leading research company who are a provider of professional services. Our client is well known and respected amongst the financial industry. They are renowned for winning tier 1 awards and have left a global footprint in the sector and are now looking to expand in order to meet with constant growth demands.
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- The identification and pursuit of suitable targets via cold calling
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales strategies to successfully capture identified opportunities
- Build and maintain client relationships via regular phone and email contact
- Maintain the minimum weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate sales pipeline
The ideal Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of new business development working with both new and existing customers delivering demonstrable growth in a sales environment.
- Organised, persistent and persuasive with the proven ability to generate his/hers own leads.
- Previous experience working within a similar field and an understanding of the financial world would be very useful but not essential for the right candidate.
- Proven ability to develop and utilise commercial awareness providing quantifiable business benefits.
- Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organisation working together and adding value to achieve success.
You should have no less than 12 months experience in a similar role and it's important that you can refer to some key wins / revenue growth
As the Sales Executive you will earn a competitive basic Salary + OTE + Excellent Benefits