Would you be open to joining a global luxury Fashion retail brand, full of driven individuals to the support the expansion of the company both on the commercial/ strategic side? Well my client are exactly that.
They're looking to employ a Finance Manager to lead & initiate process implementation and improve any financial elements within a fast-paced environment, this position offers good career growth due to the size of the company, so if you're looking for the next step up, this will give you the leeway to do so.
Responsibilities will cover (but not limited to):
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Maintain the daily and weekly cash flow reports.
- Assist with preparation of the yearly budget, business plans and forecasting.
- Help with the technical accounting.
- Supervising two assistant accountants.
- Management of banking functions, creditors and debtors - internal & external.
- Submission and preparation of VAT returns.
- Prepare payroll.
- Process improvements and ad-hoc projects to support business growth.
- Experience in Fashion or Retail.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator, especially in engaging with Senior Stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a team player.
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA /ACA !
If you feel you match the requirements of this role and like the prospect of the company, feel free to apply for this position and one of our recruiters will give you a call once your CV has been approved.
Happy New Year, let's get the ball rolling.
All the best.