Divisional Procurement Manager
Reporting into the Procurement Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking the strategic responsibility for our South East Regional Distribution centres (Horsham, Enfield, Milton Keynes, Reading, Fareham and Sunbury) this is a high focused role; providing a opportunity for the right person to make a real impact through new ideas and continuous improvement to the Procurement Function.
My client is the UK's largest packaging distributor, as a business they are passionate about providing fully integrated and innovative packaging solutions. As a Group they are continuing to grow significantly as a result they have the opportunity to bring in a new talented member to their management team.
- Delivering the Procurement strategy for the division whilst ensuring alignment with Group Procurement
- Strategically managing the Regional Distribution Centre's spend, enhancing leverage and delivering costs commensurate with scale
- Seek to promote Procurement from a Divisional/Group perspective
- Ensure a robust and competitive supply chain via supplier management & evaluations
- Train and develop regional distribution centre Procurement staff
- Manage the Procurement teams across all regional sites, setting objectives, training plans and carrying out development reviews
The successful candidate should be commercially astute and confident managing and influencing indirect reports, and individual who is looking for a Procurement position within a face paced environment that offers regular new challenges.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car