Business Development Manager - Scotland

Recruiter
Michael Page Sales
Location
Glasgow
Salary
Competitive salary
Posted
08 Jan 2019
Closes
15 Jan 2019
Category
Retail and Sales
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

My Client is looking for a hungry Business development Manager to develop and grow their Business within Scotland.

Client Details

My client is a management organisation.

Description

Generate own leads and appointments that can be converted into tangible, measurable business opportunities.

Prospect for potential new clients and drive business through making calls and setting appropriate meetings on a weekly basis.

Call as appropriate within your geographic area and beyond to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities, regionally and nationally.

You will be expected to spend about 70% of your time at client meetings with the remaining 30% generating leads and completing any associated admin duties.

Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospective opportunities and ensure all sales administration is current and logged for reporting purposes on a weekly basis including diary of meetings.

Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation until a contract is signed.

Profile

The Successful candidate will have the following attributes:

Experience within field sales

Must have a background in new Business sales within a B2B environment

Proven New Business Development Experience in B2B Sales (ideally within the property maintenance, property or any solution services industry)

Happy to drive and hunt opportunities

Job Offer

The Successful Candidate will receive the following:

Basic Salary of £30,000

Company Car

Excellent Commission

More searches like this