Marketing and Business Development Manager - Consumer
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Marketing and Business Development manager to join a leading accountancy firm within the consumer markets team. The sector you will be joining has a variety of sub-sectors including retail, restaurants, travel and hotels.
You will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity for the sector and actively generating leads. You will report into the Head of Sectors and Service Line Marketing.
- Develop and manage the national sector budget and plan
- Lead on national marketing and business development projects
- Develop and maintain materials to support business development including social media content
- Meeting with key sector clients
The role requires:
- Experienced manger with a track record of introducing new business, ideally within a sector group.
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- A proactive, self-motivated individual and an active team player
- Confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with the sector heads, displaying confidence and national authority