Trainee Energy Broker
Trainee Energy Broker/ Consultant
* Do you want to work for a growing company which believes in rewarding hard work with uncapped commission and progression?
* Do you want to have clear routes of progression, knowing that the harder you work, the quicker you will progress?
* Do you want to work for an investors in people accredited company?
Then this could be the right role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Energy Broker to join an expanding company. This is a rare, career-advancing opportunity, as you will be part of a constantly evolving industry, and entering the company in a phase of immense growth, leading to the potential for making a real standout contribution. A contribution which will lead to innumerable individual opportunities.
A leading energy consultancy, the business has enjoyed prestigious industry award nominations over the last two years, confirming its success and popularity in the sector. With plans to expand further in 2018, they are in an exciting phase of growth and innovation. The current team is successful, driven and friendly. The culture is built on a steadfast belief of working hard towards team goals, which creates a fun, cohesive and warm environment.
This is a full time role but school hours considered for the right applicant.
Trainee Energy Broker Responsibilities:
The successful Trainee Energy Broker will be responsible for:
- New business development - Proactively opening new opportunities for the New Business Team
- Developing relationships with targeted clients and promoting the range of services on offer
- Keeping up to date with the energy market & advising clients of current market trends
- Having intelligent conversations about the market, economy, political climate and oil and gas industry
What's in it for me as an Energy Broker?:
Starting salary - £30K - £35K OTE (basic - £20K-£26K plus commission)
Closing role - £50K OTE (basic up to £35K, plus commission) Energy experience is required for this role
Successful candidates will be fast-tracked into a closing role
- Uncapped commission
- Focused training so that you can progress into a closing role, then Account Management/ Management
- Work/life balance - they are not a stay late culture
- A fun office culture, with social events
- 'Investors in People' accredited - great training and industry experts
- Lovely free grym on site
The Ideal Trainee Energy Broker:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a telephone sales environment
- A proven track record of results
- Outstanding communication skills which naturally lead to gaining commitment and interest
- High levels of resilience to hit sales targets daily, using a consultative approach
- Outgoing and friendly team player, with a passion for sales and exceeding targets
- Determined to make a difference, you will use your excellent interpersonal skills to make a valuable contribution to the business
School hours considered for the right applicant.
If you are the right fit for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to submit your application.