Internal Sales (Logistics)
An innovative international Container Transport & Logistics Service Provider is currently seeking to appoint a commercially aware and driven candidate to join their in-house Sales team in a Sales Coordinating capacity.
This is an interesting and dynamic commercial role, covering a wide scope of accountabilities. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the UK Sales team, including selling and direct customer contact will also be extensive.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Preparation, analysis and circulation of business performance reports to Regional Sales and Management
- Coordination of Regional Model Ship and Sales Plans, and provision of direction to Regional Traffic on cargo acceptance priorities
- Issue and follow-up of quotations, negotiation and successful closure of new business to ensure the Region achieves its Model Ship objectives
- Market research to seek and cold call prospective new customers, qualify their potential and desirability, and get appointments for Outside Sales
- Provision of administrative support to Outside Sales when they are not in the office, and handling of other Sales administrative matters
To be considered for the role applicants must have experience in client co-ordination or sales within some sort of logistics industry.
Good communication and teamwork skills are essential, as is willingness to promote the companies values directly to customers and ability to close business opportunities. Applicants should be highly motivated, display initiative, have strong time management skills, and be attentive to detail. The role requires a high degree of technical and learning capability on a wide variety of in-house systems.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.