Finance Business Partner
- Are you a qualified accountant? With at least 3 years post qualification experience?
- With significant experience, working within the charity sector?
- Have you got strong stakeholder management experience - in a business partnering capacity?
This international charity is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner within their finance team to support the key fundraising directorate within the organisation.
Reporting to the Director of Finance your daily duties will include:
- Working closely with the divisional directors to develop business cases for new opportunities that will support the development of the strategic direction of the function
- Support the development, delivery and monitoring of specific fundraising projects and their budgets
- Production of monthly budgeting, forecasting and variance commentary that will support the directorate’s decision-making process
- Support monthly operational reviews and analysis with senior management
- Maintain, review and control various Revenue and capital reporting Projects, working with both financial and non-financial colleagues
- Manage, monitor and report on restricted and specific donor income
- Monitoring and analysing Key Performance Indicators
- Work closely with other teams within the finance department to ensure accurate and timely month-end and year-end processes
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified with proven management accounting experience and knowledge ideally from a complex multi-faceted organisation. They will have proven strong business partnering, and the ability to analyse complex financial data. Customer and delivery focussed in their approach is essential.
You primarily will take responsibility for the finance reporting whilst providing high quality finance support, analysis and advice to the directors. It is a pre-requisite that you possess demonstrable experience with donor and restricted funding; with the ability to monitor and report for major donors, trust and foundations.
In this key role it is essential that you have strong systems and data manipulation experience to provide first class support to assist with the directorates key business decisions, whilst assessing associated risks and benefits. You must possess strong systems skills and a working knowledge of Sun Systems and Vision would provide a distinct advantage.