Job Title: Project Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Contract: 1-year contract (likely to be extended)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 4.30pm
Our client, who supply to luxury construction projects, is seeking a confident and organised candidate to join their Greenwich office to support their Project Manager and Site Supervisors.
If you have experience as an administrator within the Construction industry and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply.
- Inputting data for invoices and credits
- Maintaining Health and Safety records
- Providing administration support to Project Manager
- Minute taking and distributing agendas
- Attending meetings (internal and external)
- Processing and raising purchase orders, picking lists, invoicing and variations
- Handling inbound client queries
- Co-ordinate aftersales care
- Document control
- Previous experience within the Construction industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK Driving licence
- Organised and assertive
- Ability to use your own initiative as well as good team working skills
- Strong numerical skills
- IT Literate including Outlook and MS Office
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Full training provided including training on bespoke CRM system
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.