Senior Management Accountant
Our client is a leading City based Fintech firm in the FX trading space experiencing rapid growth and a significant increase in turnover in line with its strategic objectives.
All areas of the company are expanding including finance which now requires a Management Accountant to join as a Senior member of the team offering an excellent opportunity to join a publicly listed company in an interesting and challenging role with plenty of opportunity to progress to a more senior finance leadership position in the future.
It will include undertaking the below responsibilities, being a mentor to more junior colleagues, facing off to senior stakeholders, and helping to improve processes:
- Produce management accounts for all global subsidiaries including consolidations
- Complete monthly P&L reviews ensuring accruals and provisions are correct
- Carry out quarterly balance sheet reviews and control procedure checks
- Participate in the production of year end accounts
- Assist with corporation tax and VAT calculations
To be successful in this role you will need experience of producing management accounts and ideally consolidations (FRS102 or IFRS), and be used to working with multiple entities. You will also be familiar with accruals and may have exposure to statutory accounts. It is desirable that you have experience of SunSystems and language skills (Spanish or Dutch) but these are by no means essential, and you should have plans and the drive to progress to a leadership role in the future.
£45-55k plus full benefits and study support