Insurance Sales Advisor
We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity. The role is a Insurance Sales Advisor and it is to join our lovely client based in Reading.
The Insurance Sales Advisor role is fast-paced, customer focused and a great sales position that will challenge you, develop you and reward you. You will receive salary increases and a bonus structure that reflects your ability and contribution.
Working in a friendly, target-driven and sales environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the company culture, the Insurance Sales Advisor position will demand the very best of your sales and customer services skills as you deal with new and existing customers, both over the phone and face to face.
The role will involve:
- Quoting and closing new business enquiries
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
- Retaining existing clients at renewal
- Dealing with existing policy amendments
- Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Working towards individual and team targets
The role will require:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Experience of a sales and customer service environment is essential.
Some of the benefits of working for our client include:
- 24 Days Holiday (plus public holidays) = 32 Days.
- Uncapped bonus opportunities
- Continued development opportunities
- Salary and career progression for the high performers.
- Pension scheme
Salary: £16,000 - £22,500 + bonus = dependent on experience
You will receive a comprehensive training program and our client will ensure you have the required industry and product knowledge. You will be given all training, coaching and encouragement that you need to be successful in your career!