Salary: Highly Competitive with excellent benefits and bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Investment Assistant to work as part of the Stockbroking team at Rowan Dartington, an award winning Bristol based Investment Management firm owned by St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc.
You will be part of a busy expanding team supporting the work generated by the Stockbrokers and offering support as required.
Rowan Dartington is a highly regarded investment firm offering investment solutions to Private Clients and intermediaries.
The Role - Investment Assistant
- Reporting to a Senior Stockbroker, you will be supporting one or more Stockbrokers in the development and ongoing management of client relationships, working as an integral member of the team. You will be given full training and will have the opportunity to progress within the business.
- You will work closely with St. James’s Place Partners and their clients, and will deal with their specific requirements and queries, ensuring that all tasks are completed efficiently and promptly whilst providing a professional level of client service.
- You will provide support over a very wide range of tasks, including managing client/SJP Partner enquiries and administrative matters such as payments, setting up new accounts and sending out client documentation. You will be preparing and producing draft Suitability letters for the Stockbrokers.
- You will ensure all client files and correspondence are up to date and meeting all regulatory standards, as well as organising the production, checking and dispatching of valuations and client packs and preparing and implementing mailshots.
- You will deal with Corporate Actions, monthly and 'on-request’ Account statements, Income statements, valuations and standing orders as well as monitoring timely transfers of assets.
- You will ensure all transactions and all certification of Client assets are recorded and dealt with in line with CASS regulations.
- You will be liaison for the support departments ensuring that any issues experienced are addressed and operational improvements are made.
- You will also be working with probate advisors and liaising directly with Solicitors and Estate administrators confirming assets and Shareholdings.
- You will regularly liaise with other departments to arrange, and prepare for appointments with clients and/or intermediaries and assist with diary management for the Stockbrokers.
The Person - Investment Assistant
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional team player who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do’ working style and is strong on attention to detail.
- You may be a Graduate and may also have been working in Financial Services, but this is not essential.
- You have excellent IT and communication skills, are highly organised. You enjoy working with others.
- You are a self starter and able to work with little or no supervision.
- It is essential that as an Investment Assistant you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion as all times.
Please apply to Burgh Recruitment via this advert and they will be in touch with you. Burgh Recruitment work closely with St. James’s Place Wealth Management, SJP Partners and Rowan Dartington offering recruitment support.