Assistant Manager - New Site Opening
Assistant Manager - Watford
This is an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Manager to join our team in a brand new opening in Watford!
Time for Work? More like Showtime!
Let’s start with the best bits…
- A market leading training program designed to help you reach your potential
- A wide range of incentives and rewards for you and your team including our famous Race to Rio!
- A fantastic quarterly bonus scheme to bring in those extra pounds
- 50% discount at all Casual Dining Group restaurants
- Private medical insurance
- An excellent pension scheme
* If required a relocation package can be discussed at interview *
Las Iguanas is so much more than just a restaurant, it is an everyday celebration of the flavours, pleasures and joy of Latin America. Working with Las Iguanas is the same - it is so much more than just a job, rather it is a career journey that will see you develop and progress into the Assistant Manager you want to be.
Every single one of our restaurants rate highly on Trip Advisor and we believe this is down to the effective teams you could be joining. Don’t just take our word for it- go and check us out! An Assistant Manager at Las Iguanas is kind, fun, passionate, consistent and is as obsessed with hospitality as we are.
At times this industry is a tricky dish to tackle and needs that special ingredient to make it really come together- could that be you? We are proud to have over 54 sites around the country and are even looking to expand and grow even further. This is why progression and development is a very real possibility for those that really want it.