During a period of growth within the business our client is seeking a Non-Executive Director to join as part of the company’s esteemed Board. You will be tasked with constructively challenging and contributing to the success of the Company by monitoring the executive activity and contributing to the development of the Company’s strategy.
- To act in accordance with the FCA Statement of Principles, Code of Practice of Approved Persons and other statutory objectives.
- Comply with the Articles and Memorandum of Association of the Company.
- To review the performance of management in meeting agreed goals, objectives and monitoring.
- To attend Board Meetings (1 per quarter.)
- To scrutinise the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitor the reporting of performance. To be satisfied on the integrity of financial information and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.
- Required to make decisions that are in the best interests of the Company.
- Serve on any committees of the Board as required from time to time and attend meetings of any such committees.
- To abide by the fiduciary duties as a director of the Company and demonstrate due skill, care and good faith.
- Use your best endeavours to promote, protect, develop and extend the business of the Company.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- To have previous experience or knowledge within a similar role.
- Knowledge of FCA Principles
- Knowledge of FCA Code of Approved Persons
- Good business acumen
- Good managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrate good IT Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and in all media types.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.