Senior Sales Executive
Here at Crown Oil Environmental, we are looking to recruit results driven, confident, technical sales professional with a proven track record in seeking and securing new business. This role is exciting and varied offering autonomy and growth within a niche sector - Are you up for the challenge?
Our Senior Sales Executives are responsible for generating new revenue, negotiating contracts, and establishing a sales strategy, previous sales or business development experience is a must to be considered.
- Identifying and generating leads, driving new revenue and growth while nurturing current accounts
- Grow the business by targeting strategic partnership; Lead strategic business development/ sales specific to the target market
- To create a business plan to determine sales and marketing efforts; effectively present relevant product offerings
- Full Project Management
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Sales/business development experience; experience working in logistics/freight would be desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience with developing a new customer group or geographical area.
- Exceptional client interfacing skills
- Book of business or client contacts is a huge plus
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, team player!
- Strong self-motivation - ability to mobilise your own outreach, networking, relationship building. Naturally, you will have mentoring and we're a close-knit supportive team, but it's key you relish the freedom to take initiative
If you are looking for a company offering long-term career to huge earning potentials. We would love to hear from you.
KEY WORDS: FM / FACILITY MANAGEMENT / ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES / FUEL / GAS OIL / FUELS INDUSTRY/ FUEL POLISHING / TANK CLEANING / FUEL UPLIFTS / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / ENGINEERS / PROJECTS COORDINATOR / SALES / NEW BUSINESS / NEW ACCOUNTS